Welcome to the Help Wanted section of Pike County Happenings. Each week we review the area newspapers, Chamber of Commerce and e-mail submissions to help you find your next job. Thank you to The Pike Express and Pike Press, and also from area businesses for your submissions and information. Let them know you found them on Pike County Happenings!
If you are an employer looking to fill a position, please send us your Help Wanted information no later than each Tuesday night by 9pm to our Contact Us form or by email (email@example.com). Be sure to include how many weeks you would like your ad to run. This is a free service to help our residents and community.
Help Wanted August 13, 2015.
- Certified Home Care Aide: Full time position available for Certified Home Care Aide, benefits included. Must have high school diploma/GED. Minimum of six months work experience in a supervised health care facility and CPR certified, preferred. Formal training will be provide however applicant needs to be dependable, self-directed, possess excellent interpersonal skills and have reliable transportation. Apply in person at: Pike County Health Department, Home Health, & Hospice at 1 Health Care Place, Bowling Green, or download the application form from our webpagewww.pikecountyhealth.org
- Certified Home Care Aide Part time position available for Certified Home Care Aide. Must have high school diploma/GED. Minimum of six months work experience in a supervised health care facility and CPR certified, preferred. Formal training will be provide however applicant needs to be dependable, self-directed, possess excellent interpersonal skills and have reliable transportation. Apply in person at: Pike County Health Department, Home Health, & Hospice at 1 Health Care Place, Bowling Green, or download the application form from our webpage www.pikecountyhealth.org
- Cargill: Currently hiring for Maintenance, 3rd shift shipping, and Production positions in Beardstown, IL. Must be at least 18 years of age, 6 months of work history or schooling within the past 12 months is required, currently not considering rehires. Apply in person at: UFCW, Local 431; 8612 Arenzville Rd; Beardstown, IL 62618. Applications are accepted on Monday’s ONLY from 8:30 to 12:00 or until applications are gone.
- Jiffi Stop: $300 Sign-On Bonus if you apply by August 17 for: Customer Service Positions. Start at $8.40/hr and up. Apply in person at your local Jiffi Stop.
- Truck driver & warehouse laborer needed for immediate hire. Must have or be able to obtain CDL license. Must be dependable and able to lift over 80 lbs. Send resume to: PO Box 493; Pittsfield, IL 62363
- Western CUSD 12 has an opening for a night custodian at our Barry location. The hours for this position will be from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Please send a Resume and a Letter of Interest to: Mr. Terry A. Robertson, Superintendent; 401 McDonough St.; Barry, IL 62312. Resumes will be accepted until 3 p.m. Friday, August 14.
- Individual to clean house twice each week. Home is between Pittsfield and Barry. Please call 406-230-1016.
- Griggsville-Perry School District has two full-time teacher aide’s/paraprofessional positions open for the 2015-2016 school year. If you are interested, please submit your resume to: Janet Gladu; 202 N. Stanford; Griggsville, IL 62340. Applications may also be picked up at the high school office. For more information please call 217-833-2352.
- Multiple Openings, Preschool Centers in Bowling Green & Louisiana. Douglass Community Services, Inc. Head Start in Louisiana and Bowling Green are currently hiring for the following positions: >Social Services – HS Diploma, >Lead Teacher or Support Advocate – CDA or Assoc. Degree, >Aide – HS Diploma. School holidays and breaks, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Sick & Vacation, Professional Development, 401K, and much more!! Come join an organization that puts people first and allows for work/life balance. Submit resumes & transcripts to: HR Dept. DCS; 711 Grand Ave.; Hannibal, MO 63401 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apps must be received by August 19, 2015. Voluntary self-ID sheets and apps available at www.douglassonline.org.
- Fifth Gear is looking for an Inventory Control Assistant Manager for our Louisiana, MO location. This position ensures that all finished goods are properly stored to maintain inventory accuracy and responsible for all inventory control activities. Must be able to develop and implement control management policies and work with internal partners to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of inventory control experience, a solid background in cycle counting, inventory policies and procedures in a distribution environment. Strong analytical, communication and supervisory skills are required. Interested applicants can apply online at: www.speedcommerce.com/careers/ or mail a resume to: Fifth Gear HR Dept.; 3016 W. Georgia St.; Louisiana, MO 63353.
Past Help Wanted Ads still active:
- Fitness Instructor: Seeking individuals who ca provide a high level of customer service, motivate class participants through fitness instruction while leading structured aerobic classes, and continue to invite new participants to experience a healthy lifestyle.
We will train the right person. Part-time position, beginning in the fall of 2015, that includes YMCA membership incentives along with competitive pay. This position would teach at the Western Community Center in Barry, IL. Please submit a YMCA job application and/or resume to: Andrea Copenhaver, Branch Director; 1400 Mortimer Street; Barry, IL 62312 or email: email@example.com
- Cook & waitress needed at Joe’s Drive-in, Griggsville. Call 217-833-2833.
- Douglass Community Services Non-Profit Executive Director: If you are a hands-on leader who thrives on serving unmet needs, interacting with clients and donors and directing employees, you’re our candidate! Douglass Community Services is an umbrella non-profit serving 8 counties in NE Missouri. Recipients of federal, state and private funding with +/- 130 employees. Bachelor’s degree and strong management experience required. Competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits. Send application letter including salary requirements and resume to: Attn: Janeane Reis, Douglass Community Services; 711 Grand Ave.; Hannibal, MO 63401 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by August 21, 2015.
Don’t forget to send us your Help Wanted Ads! Feel free to use our Contact Us section or email them to: email@example.com